Sunday, July 20, 2003

I emerged from my bedroom this morning at 11am to find the cubs had been given their breakfast by their father's girlfriend - she'd also done the washing up.
It's interesting, isn't it, that it's someone who doesn't actually live here who's the one who helps out without being prompted...

I've found the best way to deal with being bored and restless is to do something constructive. To that end, today I finished off one batch of stars for my quilt and got another lot ready to start. This week I'll go looking for a suitable background material so I can get started on the hexagons and I might see about pricing some counted thread cloth for the peacock x-stitch.
Also this week I'd like to finish my next AC chapter and at least one of the three waiting Dystopia fics.
Of course, anything else completed above these targets is a bonus... : )

No comments: