Tuesday, July 01, 2003

ROFL!
No, my room is just across the hall from theirs. Even in a deep sleep I can hear them as they wake, don't need an early warning system. *g*

Hm, 30 balloons doesn't look like that much scattered over the floor of a smallish room - stacked on a bed, however...
The cubs jumped on me just past 7 a.m. this morning, squealing with delight over their presents. Their favourite things by far were the huge (2 foot long) squishy plastic sharks their father gave them. : )
Heh, and minimal rubbish to clean up. As I always do with b'day and xmas, put all of the cubs unwrapped presents in a sack ie: pillowcase so there's no mounds of paper to pick up.
Such an environmentally aware little poppet, me...
Soulsis and her boychicks are coming over later this morning then we're going out for a small party lunch. Unfortunately the two friends the cubs invited couldn't make it - my fault, really, for not organising something sooner.. and I guess it doesn't help that the cubs' b'day falls in the first week of school hols when people usually have things planned.
Ah well. They're enjoying themselves, that's all that matters *soppy proud parent grin*

More on the birthday celebrations later, no doubt... unless I'm too exhausted to post,,, ^~^

(Oh, and, 'lestrel, a woodgie is something unbearably cute... as in squinching up your nose and cooing 'oh what a woodgiewoodgie' at a baby or a ham-ham. *rolls eyes* ... you did ask... And fine, next time Kittenkong catches a mouse I'll save it for you. Would you like it raw, or deep-fried crunchy? *eg*)

No comments: