Friday, July 25, 2003

Right, that's the Dystopia chapter done, which means I've completed the targets I set for myself this week. *satisfied smile* Heh, this setting goals stuff can be useful, might keeping doing it - until I get bored and go back to my normal slap-dash habits. : )

(nicked from Onna's blog:)
I feel awful about it. I really am not ignoring everyone on purpose. I just cannot seem to get back on my feet.

Tch, give yourself a break, onna - you've been ill, it takes time to get back to normal.

(...and:)
Looking forward to seeing that quilt, Lutra! Can anyone take a picture of you holding up some of the squares so we can see?

Don't worry, sweetie, by the time I get round to putting it together I'll have a digital camera and can take the pics myself! (By that I mean it's going to be a while before it's at that stage! *g*)

I found this quiz on Talon's blog...

lips



You Are a Like Lips!


You are a deep and sensual lover - who loves to spend hours making out.

A kiss is still the sexiest thing in the world to you.



And although you may not know it yet...

Your gentle untapped sexuality will be explosive once it's unleashed.

And if the tiger is out already ...then keep up the good work!



What Body Part Are You Most Like?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva


Aww, that's so sweet! A word of warning though, the site it comes from is loaded with adult-rated images...

Soulsis, I hope Flower(pot) doesn't give you too much grief about being put on a diet. Tee hee hee, poor little (hefty)kitten. : )

Yay! End of the week! I've asked for a quiet day at home tomorrow, with a sleep-in, then the cubs and I can go somewhere on Sunday. Haven't decided where yet, it was Scienceworks first, then the Aquarium and now we're back to Scienceworks. Ah well, they know the rules, if they can't decide then we don't go.

Tch, I'm sure I had something else to say....

No comments: