Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Right, now I'm just annoyed. Had no reply to my cry for help to ICQ (fair enough, it's only been 15 hours and I'm sure they're swamped right now with irate users... *grrr*) and the website Joules recommended is not only not loading but freezing everything else up. I'm in a very bad mood. >:(

On a brighter note, this morning was the first of my volunteered 'classroom helper' mornings at the school. Really wasn't looking forward to it, but it wasn't too bad. Only had a small group of kids (including one of my cubs) for a short while, supervising them as they read through a couple of plays, 'The 3 Billy goats gruff' and 'The Gingerbread Man'. A little later both of the combined grade 1/2's got together in the music room to watch each others performances. Wasn't the most scintilating of theatre but at least each group was only on for a short time : ) The last group we saw was taking a long, long time to get through their 4 pages of script and before they'd finished the bell for recess went. In a loud, clear voice, one of my cubs said 'To be continued...' Cheeky brat! *fond grin*

Okay, I've got my good humour back, time to tackle the ICQ problem...
Carli, get into some dom cos-lay and make it behave!

No comments: