Friday, July 18, 2003

Okay, Talon, what does your chibi have on her head?

What does one do when one is feeling a little out of sorts? One goes shopping, doesn't one. One went shopping today...
Apart from the boring R/L stuff that had to be dealt with I managed to squeeze out a couple of dollars play money. I found myself a cutie little purple dragon statuette which is a sort of knock-off of my concrete dragon (which was a knock-off of a fine art piece that was doing the rounds of the gaming shops *thinks* blimey, 15 years ago), and a packet of assorted plastic sea critters for the cubs which they pounced on with great delight. : ) I did have plans of picking up some of those lovely glasses today - was intending to get 8 small and 8 large, that wasn't practical this week but I did manage to get 6 of the large ones to tuck away in my 'next house' box. Probably just as well I didn't have that much money today cos there was lots of tempting stuff and I would've brought home piles of crap!

Getting ahead of myself a little here, but I've been wondering where to put my computer in the next house. I could put it in my bedroom, as I do here, providing there's a phone connection of course, but if it's just the cubs and I, I'm not sure I want to squirrel myself away from them like that. I don't get to write much when they're about anyway I guess so having my puter out in the living area with theirs shouldn't be such a big deal really - just means I can't surf for smut when they're around *g*

I've been flicking wistfully through some of my cross-stitch pattern books. The quilt is still chugging along nicely but I'm feeling the need to start something new. Hmm, there's a very pretty peacock pattern in my chinese x-stitch book that uses beads, sequins and metallic threads. 's lovely, think I might have a closer look at that...

No comments: