Monday, July 14, 2003

First day back at school! Ah, it was good to see all the happy, smiling faces… and that was just the parents… *g*

Was thinking the other day that here we are, past the middle of the year and what did I have (writing wise) to show for it? Out of curiosity - to see if I'd been as slack as I thought I had - I counted up what I've completed so far in 2003.
20 pieces that I can call my own (11 Dystopia, 8 AC and the first part of Cathouse Ellis); 11 pieces in collaboration with Joules (5 Dystopia, 4 'l/L and 2 AC) plus snippets here and there in various other things that Joules has done.
Not a bad effort, really, eh? Don't feel like quite so much of a slug now though still nowhere near as prolific as a certain other person *casts admiring/rueful gaze UKwards*.
Heh, I'm not going to list the things I haven't finished yet (or that I want to start) cos I'm trying to spend this week concentrating on the novel I began months ago and I don't want to distract myself.

(discovered on Talon's blog:)

Hee, well, you know sometimes it's too much of an effort to move…

Sleepy
I am a sleepy kitty face down in a pile of food.


Which sleepy kitty would you be?
brought to you by Quizilla

*annoyed* Having trouble viewing Onna's and Soulsis's blogs - and mine! Grrr.. Sometimes it works straight away, sometimes I have to refresh the page half a dozen times before it clicks over, sometimes I give up in disgust and do something else. Can still post to mine, obviously, but it's nice to see what I've done…
Tch, and Hard hasn't updated Sexy Losers in four weeks!

The cubs and I went with my mum to the Aquarium yesterday. I really love that place, all those fishies... : )
The cubs were happy, they got sharp-shaped 'pincer' toys; Mum was happy, she got a pretty, blue seahorse windchime (like the one you gave me, Joules, only bigger and not pink); and I was happy cos I got another clear plastic bouncy ball with a coral 'scene' inside - only 2 more then I've got the set! *g* Ah, I do so enjoy the 20% members discount…

No comments: