Thursday, July 31, 2003

The cubs are still sleeping on the floor...

Ooookaaay, until I hear back from ICQ I'm going to use the 'lite' version... *pout* but no one I want to talk to is online!
(Aha! OkapiPrincess has just authourised me...)
From what I can see, Lite ICQ is pretty limited in application. Can't send files, and when someone messages me the dialogue box pops up in front of whatever else I'm looking at. A little annoying especially if I'm writing, or messaging someone else at the time. Hn, not sure if I can keep the histories either, will have to wait and see about that.

Heh, in other news... I think I've found the material for my quilt's background. : ) It's a sort of darkish, 'cool' shade of purple. Unfortunately it doesn't go with all the stars I've already made up, but that's ok, even leaving out the stars I can't use and the ones I'm not sure about I still have 91 finished. : ) I should be able to pick up the material next week, then I can get started on the umpteen hexagons needed. *g*

No comments: