Thursday, March 20, 2003

Almost got the cubs' room finished today - took too effing long though. Ah well, that's the two worst rooms dealt with, it should all be downhill from here on in... *high-pitched, manic laugh*

The cubs and I went to a new little asian grocery that's opened up near our old house (why it couldn't have opened while we were living there, I don't know, would've made that little shopping centre near perfect, oh well). The boys were very happy to have a packet of Scooby Snacks, each (oh look, another brand of flavoured potato chips) while I munched on some gorgeous sticky sweet beef jerky and a packet of mixed vanilla and melon dai-fuku (soft rice cake things, very num : ). This is on top of the Basset's Licorice Allsorts I had earlier... Stressed? Moi?
Dinner was nice, though - jacket potatoes with butter, salt and fresh sage... (no, don't, Talon, you know what I mean : )

No comments: