Sunday, March 23, 2003

I had a lovely dream last night where I was able to run effortlessly...

Um, oops, sorry 'bout that, Joules. I'll check next time before I blab. *g*
[.. and that tail really hurts! *pouts*]

Soulsis and Niki came round for dinner last night, soulsis as always bearing gifts... a very pretty amethyst point, a set of four itsy bitsy terracotta pots (which Niki suggested could hold individual bulbs of Star of Bethlehem or muscari - yeah!) and a cute little fantail goldfish key ring which is now dangling from my phone along with the pink luck cat, the ladybird(bug) charm, a powerpuff girl and a wooden fish that okapi gave me ages ago. The dangly bits on my phone almost weigh as much as my phone now. *g*

The cubs are really getting into the fashion channel. The other night we were watching it and they told me what they thought would look good on me... uhuh... right - essentially a short black, swirly skirt with 'braces' of sorts made from a black feather boa over a bare chest.
Sorry, chibis, not even under the influence of Hell's Surrender at a Fabian party...

Heh, the cubs' father cleaned the stove top yesterday, and did some weeding outside his room. And he thanked me for my 'gargantuan effort' cleaning up. Nice to be appreciated but I still want my own place.

No comments: