Monday, March 17, 2003

Today I weeded the path and garden bed beside the fence, and a little later a friend of mine, Penny, dropped by to give me a hand. She weeded the front garden bed and pruned the horribly neglected roses while I weeded the garden beds in front of the house. 2 1/2 hours of work, more or less, but it's coming on. Feel like I've got the garden under control but the house is daunting.
Bit annoyed though; we usually have a burst of hot weather on or around my birthday then it starts getting cooler. The temp got to the mid 30's today, and the same is forecast for tomorrow... I suppose it's still 'around my birthday', but still, I was looking forward to the cooler weather...
I'll stop whinging now. *g*

One of the display thingies at the museum concerns puberty and reproduction. There's a five minute movie on continuous loop about the conception, growth and birth of a baby. The thing is, the first minute or so could be considered to be - quite beautiful really - soft core. Downside is, the cubs now have the idea that you can get pregnant from kissing...

No comments: