Monday, March 31, 2003

(nicked from Onna's blog:)
//Joules - You have been SO busy doing so much stuff and I feel like a slug...//

You feel like a slug?
The only reason I write as much as I do is in a desperate attempt to keep up with her!
(Mind you if I hadn't been trying to keep up with her I'd still only be writing half-a-dozen fics a year, so it's worked out quite well, I think... *g*)

I bought myself some nice shiny new stainless steel roasting pans yesterday - I'm going to put them away for my next house and the cubs' father can have the old, aluminium pans. But not my other steel ones, or my cast iron cookware. I was going to let him have the saucepans and get myself some new ones but I just couldn't do it. I've had those saucepans since I moved out of my parents' house, 18 years now. We get on well together, I understand them, know their capabilities - they're my friends, I couldn't leave them to his indifferent care.
Anthropomorphising? Me? *g*

Things have settled down here now, and end of next week the Easter school hols start. Good, I need a rest. : )

[*snuggling hybrid* Yes, best to stay out of the way until the site's back and no, I don't mind if Falan 'drops in' occasionally... very occasionally...]

No comments: