Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Ow ow ow!
I hurt myself.
Walking in the pig-sty which is the cubs' room, in the dark, I tripped on something, fell and scraped my shin and wrist. Stings like hell. Heh, think I scared the cubs though - it's not often I swear in front of them - doubt it'll make them any more likely to tidy up.

Soulsis has decided I need some clothes - she's right, actually - so she's organised for Niki and herself to make me some. I got a skirt today, simple, straight, made from this wunnerful heavy, soft, black stretchy material. 'S really nice! Feels lovely - might even wear it out of the house...

Don't know who this is.. and the questions in this quiz were just silly...

ukeomi
The Yaoi Selector: Which Uke are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

*blink* Don't know this one either...

semefuuma
The Yaoi Selector: Which Seme are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: