Friday, March 07, 2003

[The bulbs are in? AYA! Thank you, aijin! When can we go swimming?]

I got my first birthday card yesterday, from OkapiPrincess. It's so cute, it's got fishies on it! She's cross with herself cos she sent it to me early.
Don't think of if at getting the date wrong, OP, think of it as being super-organised! (Yes, I can find the 'up' angle in most things, why do you ask? *grin* I think it's cos of my enlarged 'sunny optimism' gland...)

Joules showed me the coloured versions of her Dystopia portraits. They're very good, really bring the chara's to life for me. Cloudie is damn close to how I see her in my mind. Joules said there was something about the Devon pic that was bothering her though - the first thing I noticed was that he looked like Joules...
She can't see it, but it's there, I'm not imagining it - it's in the shape and angle of his eyes. Judge for yourself when she eventually posts them *sporkspork*

The cubs are telling me they're going to clean up their room on the weekend.
I'm not being outwardly sceptical, heavens no, wouldn't want to discourage my babies, but I'll believe it when I see it.
What prompted the notion? Not me falling over and hurting myself - one of them wants to sleep on the floor and I quite reasonably pointed out he can't do that until the floor's clear...

Heh, Joule's birthday fic is close to completion.
[Are we sure we want this posted, aijin, it's very.. personal.]

No comments: