Tuesday, March 25, 2003

This came from Soulsis.
The Scorpio one had me giggling madly, but I dispute the Pisces entry...

//After Sex Comments by Sun Sign:

Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"
Taurus: "I'm hungry--pass the pizza."
Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"
Cancer: "When are we getting married?"
Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"
Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."
Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."
Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."
Sagittarius: "Don't call me--I'll call you."
Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"
Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"
Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"
//

This also came from Soulsis...
I can just imagine selling these at the school xmas fete. *g*

//Tampon angel ornaments

Use Playtex because they fan out into a cone shape. Dip into water until tampon expands.

Remove and tie at the top to create the angel's head. Let hang (by handy dandy string) for several days until dry. Paint face with peach or skin tone, and draw small black dots for eyes. Add blush or pink paint to cheeks.

Paint "dress" with glimmer paint. Criss-cross thin gold ribbon across chest (around neck) . Add yellow doll hair to top of head as well as a gold pipe cleaner for a halo. For the grand finale...glue small gold angel wings to back.

Ta da!!! You would never know she belonged anywhere else than your tree!!!! People have to look long and hard to figure out where that little darlin really is from!!!
//

hmmm...

No comments: