Saturday, March 08, 2003

[Yes, please! *leaps into the air and hovers high above the deep part of the pond]

Tch, Onna's blog's gone awol again...

I really, really like daddylonglegs spiders. There's one in my kitchen above the stove that's been catching the wasps for me. : )

At the Gene Kelly double the other week, we got to see the original trailers for 'Wizard of Oz'. While watching them, I leant over to Aaron and said:
'The tin-man, cowardly lion and scarecrow... are they friends of Dorothy?'

...........
Well I thought it was funny.

A dilemma. Joules' birthday fic is pretty much finished but she's torn between posting it asap or waiting until the illos are done. Problem is, that could be a while... (Heh, her birthday present and I nudged her in writing half of it.. Have I no shame? *pause for thought* Nup.)

Oooh, I love the way Cowboy Bebop and Bubblegum Crisis 2040 are shaping up! I'm not going to look at any of the sites for plot synopses either...

I've been working/thinking about an idea for some original fiction, a novel. It's shaping up but it's hard work. Actually, no, plot wise it's no harder than anything else I've thought about or done, just different. Everything else I've done so far has been either short stories, or ongoing chapters (with no end in sight!). Having to think around the concept of something that has a beginning, middle and end and goes for longer than 20 pages is interesting. Stay tuned.

No comments: