Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Right, that's the garden beds by the front door, weeded, the paved path weeded and several kilos of sand swept up (the ants have made nests underneath the bricks and turfed out the underlying sand), plus the porch cleared off and all the cobwebs swept away. None of this is looking very pretty, mind, but it is neat at least.
(That was yesterday - today I cleaned the lounge-room, and that was all. Gods this is taking so long! I have very little energy at the moment which isn't helping. I'm tackling the cubs' room tomorrow, that's another day-long job but the rest of the house shouldn't take as long.
If everythings finished by sunday night (the inspection's slated for monday afternoon) I'm going to take myself to the movies as a treat. :)

I had the Fashion Channel on in the background yesterday evening and the cubs spent some time watching it:
'Cool! Stylish! Sassy! Pretty! Amazing!' These were some of the words the cubs came up with while watching; and then we three grooved together for a while to the T-Rex soundtrack used during one of the shows...

I treated myself to a journal today - a paper one, not electronic : ) - it's very pretty. It's pages are in blocks of rainbow colours. I'm going to keep lists of things in it. *g*

Onna, your blog's gone funny again, today and yesterday...

No comments: