Monday, March 10, 2003

The cubs and I went swimming this morning. They've been nagging me for days to take them, so today, being a public holiday I gave in.
Actually it wasn't too bad. I have to keep reminding myself that I like being in the water, especially when it's not too hot and there's not many people in the pool. : ) Heh, and it wore the cubs out - they're being very quiet in front of the telly...

We went to the supermarket after swimming. One of the things we picked up was a mega-chip bags, the ones that have lots of little bags of chips in them. This one had Vegeta on the front (with purple eyes! *swoon*) and at the checkout one of the cubs thrust the bag into my face, saying loudly: (the cubs have two volumes for speech - a stage whisper, and an ear-piercing bellow : )
'Here's Vegeta, Mum, what would you do if you were married to him?'
*blink, smirk, slight blush*
'Gosh, I don't know, honey. Cook him lots of food...?'

No comments: