Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Well, here I am another year older and what have I got to show for it?
Quite a lot really.
I have 2 loving, exasperating, gorgeous cubs, a kin-group of close, supportive friends, and a confidence in myself that just wasn't around 10 years ago. Heh, who needs anything else? *g*

I had a good day (thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes btw!). The cubs' father produced a cream sponge for me, and chocolates from the cubs. Mum gave me a cushion she'd made for me - bright, orangey-red material with very cute black cats - then took me out to lunch at an 'irish' pub in the mountains near where she lives. We sat outside on the front porch of this lovely 1930's building, and ate while looking out at the Yarra Ranges. Good food, damn good food. I had a rump steak with blue cheese butter (just divine) and a green salad that didn't have any lettuce in it. I love interesting salads like that. : ) I got phone-calls from Soulsis, Okapi and my brother, wishing me happy birthday and the cubs' father picked them up from school so I didn't have to scurry back too soon.
Later that afternoon the cubs and I went back to the school for their annual 'Twilight Sports'.
Interminable's not a word I'd use, but, well... : ) It was almost dark by the time the teachers got to have their race.
Got home later than expected, though, but that meant the cubs more or less went to bed without a qualm.

The sooky romantic in her cage is well pleased atm, what with the sequel to Ambassador and the gorgeous Hijau/Zha'haarak pic Joules is doing.. *g*
*... waiting patiently for Onna's fic...*

I don't like Guy, but I can understand his motivation...

guy
Guy


Which Ai no Kusabi Character Are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: