Sunday, March 02, 2003

[*intrigued and worried now* What have you been doing to yourself? You can tell me alllll about it when you get home - once you've got your breath back that is... ^~^]

Well, that was a quiet weekend - didn't even leave the house to go shopping.
KittenKong has left a very dead mouse outside my bedroom two nights in a row now. Fair enough they may not be intended for me, it might just be a convenient place to dispatch them, but I have to watch where I'm walking first thing in the morning instead of stumbling about half-asleep as I usually do.

Joules emailed me, the tease. She's not only drawn Devon and Lutra-tenshi but Cloudie, Stephan and Ox, and another Benten pic for Lure. Humph, and I don't get to see any of them until she gets home and scans them...

Onna, so how long do you think it'll take to finish this story of yours?

[Aijin, just a word of warning, I've given Sage permission to play in the pond so don't be surprised if you see him there. However, you've thoroughly spooked the chibi so I don't imagine he'll hang about when you're around... *g*]

No comments: