Sunday, March 23, 2003

(nicked from Joules' blog:)
//....went to Tesco earlier. Was confronted by a stack of ham-hams.... No, not in the meat section, unfortunately - in the toy section (hey, it was a short cut to where I wanted to be....) Bijou. Lots and lots of Bijou. Inedible fuzzy toys... [Exit one lizard, screaming....]//

Oooo! *jealousjealous* I haven't seen any Ham-ham stuff around except on ebay... (for the record, Hamtaro is my favourite.)
Heh, Soulsis got to see the Ham-hams for the first time yesterday. I don't think she was impressed, she kept giving me these incredulous side-long looks... heeheehee...
And she wasn't that impressed with Cowboy BeBop either. Tch, she needs work, obviously.
Forgot to mention that Niki brought round some clothes she'd half-finished for me. : ) One piece was a pair of very comfy pale-blue trousers - pale-blue's really not my colour but once they've been tie-died purple...

Honestly, roses are the most ungrateful things! You do something that's only in their best interest and they rip your arms to shreds.
Right, done as much as I can/am willing to do with the garden this time. If I'm smart I'll stay on top of it all, but I'll probly slip back into the usual apathy and the next time the garden sees any sort of concerted effort will be the clean-up before we move out...

(Hey, Joules, is it OK for me to mention that I've read 'Academy'? Loved it, by the way! I'm all enthused now about my next ACchapter - though I'll get the 'lestrel/Lutra chapter finished first.)

Hee, Onna, that little ceramic fishie bowl is just the right size for a decent serve of yoghurt - or dolly mixture. *g*

No comments: