Wednesday, November 26, 2003

<rolling around laughing>
Thank you, onna! That gif's so funny! I like what comes out of your brain when you're tired... <bg> (About the gif though - there's a bit of language in it. If you're bothered by such things don't look too closely... : ) But I still love it, so there!)
Ouch, Talon, that toe of yours looks sore!

I got a call from the school today, one of my cubs had fallen over and split his lip open. I had to take him to the doctor. Poor baby, 2 stitches - but he was very brave.
I wasn't though, I displayed an intense interest in a poster on the wall while he was being stitched. It wasn't so much the sight of the wound that bothered me but the sound the needle made when it punched through his skin. <shudder>
All being well the stitches will come out on monday. Heh, better make sure I write that appointment down somewhere cos I will forget.

After going to the doctors, my cub and I popped into an op-shop and had a browse. I found a pretty green sarong for $2 and a chicken thing. I thought it was a salt shaker at first but there were no little holes, just one big one on it's tail. I concluded it must be some sort of toothpick holder... (And I'm going to keep an eye on that chicken calendar - if it comes down in price then I might get it. Maybe. Unless I come to my senses in the meantime.)

I'm really not in a 'Dancing' kind of mood - looks like it's more Dystopia then. : )

No comments: