Thursday, November 27, 2003

Well that was a particularly uninspiring cup of tea.
Got a free sample teabag of 'everyday tea with a little extra' - in this case ginseng and peppermint. Hn. It was a Tetley's product for a start and their tea is frankly awful, the additions didn't help. No thanks, I'll stick to my lovely, fragrant Earth's Harvest organic earl grey and ceylon.

Splitlipboy - as Okapi has dubbed my poor cub - is home today. He slept for 12 hours solid last night and wasn't feeling very bright this morning. His lip was really sore as well so I said he could stay home from school. (Though he had to come into the library with me this morning for a little while, which was fine he sat and read for a couple of hours without a murmur.) He's terribly embarrased too, poor thing, cos everyone wants to see the stitches. <g>

As a writer I have to say that the storylines in Thomas the Tank Engine suck. Illogical, inconsitent and defying even my healthy suspension of disbelief. It's astonishing how many tales there are of someone being told off for something they didn't do or that couldn't possibly be their fault but they meekly accept the drubbing! Aaaaarrrgh! <frothing> The injustice of the Fat Controller's Victorian method of governing makes me so cross! >: I

(nicked from the Meeces' Hole:)
Netted in the pond

She read that comment as "I dont want a calendar of erotic chickens, do I?"

LOL! So did I!

Tch, you lot... one-track minds... : )

No comments: