Tuesday, November 18, 2003

<does a little dance> Finished the stars! Only a few days past the original start date a year ago. : ) It's not going to take long to baste the paper into the hexagons then I'll have nothing to distract me from finally having to make the decision about how it's going to go together.
No help for it, going to have to clear some space and try laying out different patterns to see what works.

Thank you for the gift certificate, soulsis, I got the cubs another Thomas the Tank Engine DVD. They're dead chuffed, naturally. : )
They had their meningicocal innoculations today, poor things, I thought they deserved a treat.

Wow! Joules has just shown me a scan of some embroidery she did a couple of years ago when she was at school! It's very cool, I'm dead impressed. There's a pic of it on her blog.


No comments: