Saturday, November 15, 2003

Waaah! <sniffle> Vengeance pt 3 is almost finished... (Joules mentioned in passing she might go for the angst crown, to complement her Queen of Casual Torture title. She's got my vote! : )

It was hot today. Not damn hot, but hot enough - our first taste of summer and I wanted to spit it back out. Got some more gardening done after dinner, and for a wonder the cubs were actually helpful. True, I had to tailor the help required to the game they were playing but they did do a good job all told. <g> I'm slowly clearing the ridiculously overgrown garden beds and using some of the metre2 lawn clippings as a weed suppressing mat. I'll whack some more aesthetically pleasing mulch on top of that when I can afford it.
Poop, it's going to be hot again tomorrow. Heh a good excuse for not leaving the house...

No comments: