Sunday, November 16, 2003

You know, I'm beginning to get the teensiest bit annoyed with the way the cubs' father can just waltz out of the house to have fun whenever he wants. Nice for some - he doesn't have to worry about finding a babysitter. >: (
(Don't mind me, it's been a tiring weekend.)

The cubs - prompted by me - finished their projects today and there was much rejoicing. Not too bad, I guess, we spent 3 hours in total on the assignments and the cubs actually did quite a lot of work.

I cleaned my room this afternoon. Kind of. Managed to clear out the rubbish and make a small space in the middle of the room. Not a big enough space to do anything much with other than stand in and smirk triumphantly at clearing some space. <sigh> The problem is I have waaaay too much stuff in there and nowhere to put it all (you may have heard this whinge before). There is however, the hall cupboard which is filled to eye-ball height with stuff that should go to an op-shop. I could empty that then at least I'd have somewhere to put the teetering tower of material I'm amassing - which would clear the end of my bed, then just possibly I could think about getting a proper bed? The mattress-on-the-floor scenario is getting very old... (and there'd be storage space under the bed!) <g>

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

.... no comment...

solitary
Your soul is bound to the Solitary Rose: The
Alone.

"When I wake up alone, the shades are still
drawn on the cold window pane so they cast
their lines on my bed and lines on my
face."


The Solitary Rose is associated with loneliness,
melancholy, and patience. It is governed by
the goddess Merope and its sign is The Sword,
or Unrequited Love.

As a Solitary Rose, you may be summed up as a
hopeless romantic. You desire love and have so
much love to give, but thing just never seem to
work out the way you want them to. In life,
you can be very optomistic, even when things
are gray and nothing works out to your
expectations.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: