Thursday, November 27, 2003

I obviously had a brain spasm the other day - I've found unpaid household bills and the cubs' booklists in the recycling.

<rolls eyes> All this Dikdik talk has inadvertantly spawned another ficlet, which might possibly be part of something larger.
I really should finish 'Dancing' first though - I'll add the new one to the list.

Ah yes, remembered something else I was going to say about Thomas et al in the last post.
Why would Sir Topham Hat order an engine to go and pick up a load of garden gnomes from an abandoned quarry, in the middle of the night? Eh? Is this some sort of dodgy deal our Honorable Fat Controller's got involved in? Wouldn't the local constabulary think it a bit suss if a shipment of garden gnomes goes astray then suddenly Lower Tidmouth station is festooned with cheery little red-cheeked figurines?
Honestly, the Island of Sodor is a hot-bed of crinimal activity!
(No, I'm not writing any of it : )


No comments: