Saturday, November 22, 2003

Tired. Patchy night's sleep and having to get up week-day early to pick the cubs up from their sleep-over.
They had fun, I think, going by the details I managed to winkle out of them. I missed my babies though, kept finding myself listening out for them and creeping quietly past their room so I didnt wake them. Even went to check on them before I went to bed as I usually do. <g> What am I going to be like if/when they spend time at their father's? I spose you get used to the silence. : )

Soulsis and her chicks came round for a visit today. It was good, the children more or less left us alone while we hauled weeds and flung snails. Soulsis and I managed to clear a big section of a chronically overgrown garden bed before play ceased due to rain. <g> I always find it easier to do thankless jobs when I've got congenial, helpful company - thanks, precious! (Oh, and thank you for the toe-ring, the crystal rat, the chocolate and the very glamorous purple plastic bead bag. : )

Ooh! Joules has started her next AC - the thot plickens - and the bishie boy from the program I watched last night now has a name (thanks, Joules!) and a place in the Dystopia universe. Heh, doncha love inspiration?

No comments: