Monday, November 24, 2003

The toe-ring is lovely soulsis, glittering away greenly down there. It's not uncomfortable or anything, I've been wearing it all day and hardly noticed it.
And I forgot to mention the purple xmas-tree decorations you gave me yesterday as well! Good choice, I seem to be collecting purple ornaments this year...

Hee, Nijii (the rainbow bishie) is starring in a PWP with 'ju and 'kami. Which is cool but sometimes I think I should be getting on with finishing things I've already started rather than diving into new.
Eh, what the heck, I need variety or I get bored. : )

I don't normally pay any attention to sport but in this case:
Congratulations England, on the rugby, and well done Wallabies, it was a good fight and honourably lost.
What's especially good about all this is that Australia isn't being sledged by their own for losing, something that unfortunately happens far too often, but I guess we at least beat New Zealand so losing to England is forgivable. <g>

Plans for this week? Finish that sodding 'Dancing' chapter; finish the PWP and the songfic.
There, that oughta keep me occupied.

No comments: