Monday, November 03, 2003

I need sausages! ...

...or haddock! (haddock sausages? <shudder> No, hang on, that'd make them fish fingers. With tartare sauce or fresh lemon juice - and chips! Mmmm.... Where was I? Oh yes...)

There's a completely new fic bubbling and I'm not sure where it could go, into which universe. Though, I guess it doesn't need to slot into anything else, it could work as a stand alone like Cat-house Ellis. (But then, that universe is only loosely defined - the fic wouldn't be entirely out of place there. Hm...) Plus Cloudie's next chapter is nagging to be written, as is the Dystopia songfic. But I'm not doing any of that until I've written some more Dancing - be silly to let that slide now it's so close to being finished.
Actually I don't need more time to write all this I just need to be more organised with the time I have. Or be able to type faster, that'd work too. : )

Awww! Sammi's cat, Ginger, has had kittens! 2 tabbys, 1 dark and 1 light ginger. So cute! <squinch>

Okapiprincess has run away for a week - which is good, she deserves a break - but I don't think she's got computer access. Poop. Oh well, have fun, Okapi!

Yay! And I've read the first couple of pages of Joules' next First Light chapter and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for snippets. : )

No comments: