Friday, November 07, 2003

Heh, well the cub has decided he doesn't want to go to the wedding after all. Not a problem for me, really, I'm feeling decidedly dodgey. Had an extra 5 hours sleep today and I'm still bone-weary - and craving salt and carbohydrates! Gah, even asked the cubs' father to bring me home some take-away from the Golden Arches of Doom tonight! I must be ill... : )

<bites nails> Joules has started the next 'l/L chapter!

185 stars finished and I've cut out all the hexagons needed. : ) Very pleased...
Now, do I finish putting all the stars together before I baste the paper into the hexagons? Hm, I think so, let's get one job completely finished before starting the next.

(nicked from the Meeces' Hole:)
So... I can summon lightning with superhuman strength, have impenetrable skin and am protected from twisted plans... No evil overlord can take me on <BG>

Ahah! And with those superhero powers you'll need a superhero costume! Now, let's see.. what goes well with green and purple with spangly fringing? (Cos that's my - ActionOtter's - costume, and we can't clash, the villains would laugh...)

No comments: