Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Okies - Joules, via Ken, has asked me to let everyone know she's got the flu and (this is a quote from Ken) '... may not be able to interface with the Internet on her usual, almost 24/7 basis.'
Ack! All I can say is it must be dire if she can't drag herself over to the computer like she normally does when she's ill. <disapproving frown> (And to clarify: I'm disapproving of Joules pushing herself like that when she needs to rest, not disapproving cos she's not killing herself to stay online. <blink> Did that make sense?)
So anyway, don't expect anything much from The Zone for the moment, but normal (hah! Normal?) service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Sending happy vibes to the Taylor household, and I hope you're all feeling better soon. <hugs>

Oh no! I've just read on K. Sandra Fuhr's lj that Boy Meets Boy is finishing sometime in January! : ( Dammit.

No comments: