Friday, November 21, 2003

It's quiet... too quiet... the sort of quiet that has me thinking that maybe I should see what the cubs are up to...
But of course, they're not here, they're at the school sleep-over.
I'm not fretting - wandering aimlessly from room to room is not fretting...

Burke's Backyard - one of our plethora of gardening and lifestyle shows - tonight had a special on Japan. Cheerfully disregarded most of it but smiled all the way through the segment on koi carp. Some beautiful fishies! Big beautiful fishies! : ) I'd love to keep koi but I'd want someone else to look after them - maybe the same person who can cook and give good foot massages? <g>
In another section of the show they had a brief look at 'non-conformist' Japanese, including a glimpse of a beautiful boy with rainbow hair, wearing a short blue cheong-san and black floral-patterned tights. Couldn't see what he had on his feet but from his gait I suspect it was boots...

Inching my way towards finishing this last but one chapter of 'Dancing'.
I will have the first draft finished by the end of the year.

No comments: