Friday, November 21, 2003

I love the way my cat follows me from room to room. The cubs do it too but KittenKong's nowhere near as demanding. : )

I'm all inspired to try some 'paper art' stuff - to whit, making collage pictures out of paper. <g> Saw a lovely, very simple and effective picture yesterday that got me thinking about some ideas I'd like to try. (And if I start to do this - hee - I'll have to begin collecting interesting bits of paper!) Ideally I'd like to make my own paper, that'd be a great way to get a range of different colours/textures. Gosh, what could I attempt as my first project? Something with scales, perhaps...?

Joules is back writing more First Light! Which is great cos I've been missing my little previews - I want to know what's going to happen next!

Ack! It's only four weeks 'til the end of term! <mild panic>
It's also the time of year where I try to decide if I can make the cubs' school uniforms last through to the end of the year or if I need to get some more. Definitely need to restock over the holidays but I think we can get through these next few weeks with what we've got, especially if I can find another couple of pairs of shorts...

Bother! I want to talk about xmas presents but I can't cos some of the recipients read this. <bg> Oh well, I'm a pisces, it's not like I can't keep a secret.

No comments: