Monday, November 10, 2003

Woke up this morning to the realisation that cos I'd spent the weekend languishing on my bed of pain (okay, I'm a exaggerating a bit) no washing had been done and the cubs didn't have any clean school uniforms. Oops. Managed to hunt them up a pair each of not too grotty, not too holey trousers but decided enough was enough they really needed new uniforms. So I trotted off to the costumeuniform shop after assembly and picked up 4 pairs of trousers and 2 pairs of shorts, all second hand and in good condition, for the same price as one pair of new trousers. : ) Feeling very pleased with myself now.
(Hn, spose I'd better get on and do some washing then, I don't have any clean clothes either...)

Heh, another Joules-Lutra Dystopia chapter is almost done. Came together quite quickly too though they usually do when the pair of us put our heads together.

Right, catching up: Talon, that's a fab start to the story, where's the rest? <eg>
Onna, I love the way you draw Eiri! (D'oh, and I left him off my list of blonde semes!)
Joules: you know the drill, rest and lots of fluid! <hugs>
Okapiprincess: are you back yet?
Soulsis: I haven't attempted that mammoth list of quizes yet, been feeling quite daunted by it all. : )

No comments: