Sunday, November 02, 2003

The cubs and I went swimming this afternoon, which was lots of fun as always (except for the getting them out of the pool and dressed part - which is never fun). Anyway, once we got home I invoked my authority in an attempt to have something other than Thomas the Tank Engine and said it was my turn to choose something to watch. Suprisingly, the cubs agreed, though they vetoed Moulin Rouge because there was a picture of people kissing on the front. <sigh> So we watched Singin' in the Rain instead. : ) The cubs appreciated the slapstick, squealed at the (minimal) romantic stuff and watched 'Make them laugh' half a dozen times, lauging uproariously each time. <g> Heh, just cos their father thinks musicals suck doesn't mean that they will...

The next Dystopia chapter is ready to go and should be posted sometime soon (thank you, Joules!), and the next 'l/L (Joules, with a little bit from me) Vengeance pt 1 is already posted. Not bad for a fairly quiet week, I think.

No comments: